Monday, December 26, 2011

Let's see here......

Um, so I see this blog is still around... Weird. I guess I should probably do SOMETHING with it...

The problem with having two blogs, with one being dedicated to pictures, is that you're only alloted so much space for images by Blogger and I've yet to find a FREE picture hosting site that can store all of my images... Since I always pair an image with any comic book review I do on my main blog(X-Man's Comic Blog!) , that takes away from my Blogger image hosting space. In other words, if I started posting all sorts of images here too, I'd end up running out of room for images rather quickly...

Luckily though, I've posted TONS of images over at my main blog(hundreds? thousands?!), many that probably haven't been seen by my newer readers. So in order to keep this blog going I'm simply going to recycle my older images from the main blog here. I mean they've been over there for like 3 years, so by this point they're practically new! I'll just add a new caption and presto, instant new post for THIS blog! I was always told recycling was good, so it MUST be good for blogs too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment